Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
Stan Wilbourne Wrote:Just tying up some of this together in my own mind now...

I was recently reading somewhere about Robert McNamara and his about-face in Vietnam and in working with LBJ. His work with Johnson flew in opposition to the work he was doing with JFK. When he was asked how he could do that, he responded, "Oh, I don't want to get into that now."

If he was aware that his former boss was executed by State for acts of treason, it would explain his turn.

And, remember Robert Kennedy sending down Walter Sheridan to circumvent the Garrison investigation? Garrison was always baffled by this. "If it was my brother, I'd want to know."

But, what if Bobby did know, if he had been told from the outset that his brother was killed for acts of treason? It would explain it and his unwillingness to publically question the details of the president's death. There'd be nothing to uncover; he knew State had executed his brother, and he knew why.

I also recall an interview with Fletcher Prouty where he was asked who all knew that JFK was going to be murdered.

"They all knew."

The back-channel, the President executed for it, would explain a lot of what has gone on the last fifty years.

I never believed that RFK sent Sheridan. This is Joan Mellen's view. Sheridan was CIA all the way and in spite of whatever loyalty he had to Bobby from their past dealings his higher loyalty was to handlers - NBC and CIA.

It is hard to comprehend what drove Bobby. I was told by people close to him that he was warned that MLK would be killed and to get out of the election. He absolutely knew what forces were behind both those assassinations. We have to believe that he thought he'd make it as president long enough to expose the truth.

Poor Ted and Caroline after JFK Jr. That Caroline did not go that weekend to be with her family was a sign to me that she was suspicious. And she certainly dropped out of the election very quickly. I never believed it was her ""ahs" and such as the press reported it. These are not stupid people. What we know is readily available to them.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Dawn Meredith - 17-04-2012, 11:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,854 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth