Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Stan Wilbourne Wrote:There's a clip attached here of John McCain calling the Kennedy assassination an "intervention."

Stan - that's a most intriguing clip.

I feel like extracting the relevant part and looping McCain saying "before the intervention... the tragedy... in Dallas" over and over again.

Note McCain's body language. The movement of his hand, his fingers fiddling with his nose, as he stutters to replace "intervention" with "tragedy" whilst still naming the resonant sacrificial space of "Dallas".

McCain is damaged goods, broken during his Vietnam War incarceration and allegedly delivering enemy propaganda. Only to return and to be promoted as Their candidate, a new twist on the Manchurian theme - if you will.

See DPF thread here.

This is a most intriguing thread, with much to commend it.

Hello Jan,

Thanks for the link on McCain. Good stuff.

I think you are exactly right about his body language after using the word "intervention." Very telling.

Back to JFK murder: We see theater, a scripted play acted out before our eyes. None of it is real. It is all designed to influence and manipulate.

On 11-22-63 in Dealey Plaza, we witnessed a tour de force, with actors at every corner. "The Texas School Book Depository" a prop, infiltrated with people from "production," likely local actors used for bit parts. My guess is somewhere close to the Plaza was the Director, running the show. Like any live theatrical production, spontaneous events happened and corrections had to made on the fly.

The Producers of the play were never close to the Plaza. More likely in places like New York and London, watching the Director spin his masterpiece.

JFK researchers I think have pinned down many who put the play together: Dulles, Angleton, Lansdale, Helms, Phillips. But the Producers are a littler harder to unmask. For whatever reason, I do believe Averell Harriman to be one of the Producers who happened to live a very public life. Fletcher Prouty felt he was a Producer, I'm told.

President Kennedy had the audacity to go "back stage" and attempt to write his own story. They killed him for it. You don't mess with "Production."

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Stan Wilbourne - 19-04-2012, 03:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,853 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth