Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
Phil Dragoo Wrote: In Thy Will Be Done: The Conquest of the Amazon: Nelson Rockefeller and Evangelism in the Age of Oil, by Gerard Colby and Charlotte Dennett, it is seen that David Rockefeller at Chase Bank was a constant, though unsensational, power. The global campaign for markets, for resources, the subjugation of population and the installation of amenable governments had nothing to do with national interest, although national interest was an instrument.

Hello Phil, thanks for kicking in.

I have yet to read "Thy Will Be Done." Could you expand upon this a little?

This is in line with the John Perkins book, "Diary of an Economic Hitman," correct?

Quote:the subjugation of population and the installation of amenable governments had nothing to do with national interest, although national interest was an instrument

By "national interest" as you referring to the American Empire or the other countries that have fallen into the grasp of this unquenchable octopus? Or, are you saying there was nothing national about the Kennedy assassination?

I understand the raping of these countries for their resources at pennies to the dollar, but I'm confused about is "nothing to do with national interest."

Isn't this the expansion of the American Empire, the American corporatocracy (thanks to Charles and Phil and "copy and paste," I can never spell that damn word right)?

When the Rockefellers/DuPonts/Morgans do business, it is world-wide. The idea is always 'more.' But, the control of the American political/economic system is of vast importance. It ties into this global reach.

I realize the American Empire is folded into others, but is not without importance -- or I have misunderstood?

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Stan Wilbourne - 20-04-2012, 04:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,641 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,852 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth