Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
Arni Thoroddsen Wrote:You are absolutely right as far as the quotations go. I meant to include your Graham Green comment only . and a quotation from Phil as well but this system is somewhat unvieldy and I was unable to see Phils text when writing my own. Of course the entire text is mine and I certainly did not mean to imply that any of these questions were asked by you, Charles Drago or you Phil. Again my apologies for my unfamiliarity with this editor and its eccentric behavior. To Quote Richard Nixons humble comment "mea culpa" (although I dont have picture of a kitten or a puppy on me). But I am actually asking if they had obtained a hold on Kennedy. If he took money and made promises to Onassis. Of course today most of these people are dead and they died rather unpleasant though natural deaths. Still part of the network exists in a changed form. The Oil platform that burned in the north sea (and our Bloefeld muse released a speech to the press) was transported to be used as a space launching platform, a technologically intricate operation. These people could accomplish the seemingly impossible. Did this organization oversee the transformation and streamlining of the Chinese industrial system? Did the Chinese really manage this all by themselves? It was my understanding that David Rockefeller was somewhat unhappy with the Japanese he was doing real estate business with in New York.

Arni - thank you for clarifying.

Now let's discuss the meat of the post, with Stan's question, "Who was the "Bloefeld muse" again?", serving as the appetizer.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Jan Klimkowski - 26-04-2012, 07:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,853 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth