Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
I can see that this seems to be an emotional issue for some of you, but as I stated the assassination did not really interest me initially. If you have all composed yourselves. Is it really mind blowing to suggest that the thought of a president in the white house who is shooting up on benzedreene because of his illness and has his finger on the nuclear button should cause people to be slightly nervous during the height of the Cold War. People who run the oil industry are usually not chosen for their sentimentality, and if they are not able to get rid of obstacles in their path without being hindered by scruples, they are better off moving to another proffession (as are many of those in the intelligence service). It is hardly mind blowing to suggest that Flemming who worked for naval intelligence in the war and was trusted by the service (have you read the new book on "Ian Flemmings Commando Squad" recently published?) was used to investigate Onassis, when the vital interests of the british fleet were involved, and intelligence agencies are hardly known for not making use of any retired assets. His connections to Onassis are an established fact and hardly mind blowing. Flemming kept in touch with the Kennedy family according to at least one biography, and Robert Kennedy I believe communicated to Flemming that he wished more people would read "You only live tvice". Flemming had an emotional attachment to the Kennedys, which is hardly surprising as the brothers were highly intelligent and charming and well read (more than you could expect from most american politicians). Now "You Only Live Tvice" is about Number One attempting to kill Bond, and killing everyone who gets remotely close to the spectre organization. Perhaps Robert Kennedy should have read this book more attentively and not investigated people who were as dangerous as those described in the book with tentacles extending to all the darkest corners of the intelligence community supranationally. Perhaps he would be alive to this day if he had. But then of course perhaps I would never have found the FBI file on Number One that his investigation possibly resulted in. Now I hardly think that any of my statements are mind blowing. And I assure you the file exists and I have read it on the internet. And it was easy to find.But whether they have buried it again, I have not checked, since I really am not concerned if perps remain undiscovered. I find it unlikely though since I dont believe that anyone is alive today that had a direct connection to this matter. And like I say if someone today found this file and checked why it should remain a secret I am sure he would not appreciate what it represents. Unless he had also read these posts which is unlikely (and even then he would have to do a bit of deep thinking before he made the connections). Now if you have not composed yourselves yet, you must be running low on valium.

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Arni Thoroddsen - 28-04-2012, 07:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,854 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth