Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
Allison Hunt Wrote:The "JFK as traitor" idea is one I've never heard before. Like many other plots, it is very compelling. I do also recall that flyers were posted around Dallas before Kennedy's arrival which also called him a traitor. Would this be for the same reasons?
Yes. It was well known that Kennedy was seen as a 'traitor' by many, Cubans, war hawks, anti-communists. A long list. I'm surprised you haven't heard it before.

Allison Hunt Wrote:LBJ had means, motive and a murder ridden history. Any takers?
Plenty of takers but not from any one here and not from any one who gives it any thought. LBJ just a willing beneficiary of others action and plans. Not a player just a pawn.

Allison Hunt Wrote:Cubans were pissed about that pigs-in-the-bay thing and RFK specially trained Cuban assassination teams. Attractive? I admit, Cubans could not do it without help (and sympathy) from national security.
Yes. Small time. Same with the mob.

Allison Hunt Wrote:It has been said that Israel was pissed about not getting their own nukes. Half-Jew, JBJ fixed that. It's common for Jews to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the group, just as Jack Ruby did. I believe Abraham Zapruder was also called to duty in a similar fashion. Mosad involvement?
That's a pretty racist and sweeping and unsubstantiated comment there Alison. I've seen the references to LBJ's Jewishness too. But there is no evidence for it. Nor is it accepted by Jews. He is not claimed as one of theirs. http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1164. Johnson comes from Scottish, Irish, English ancestry with his maternal grandfather being some pioneer Baptist preacher. Why does some one have to be 'Jewish' to support Israel in any way? Plenty of Jews don't. And plenty of non Jews do. Assuming from your name that your ethnicity is English could you be prevailed upon to fulfil a duty for the British crown? Thought not. Ridiculous isn't it?
Israel certainly benefited from LBJ being office. So did many of other interests.

Allison Hunt Wrote:Hard to believe anyone would ice the pres for missing an oil depletion allowance but I could believe the 1963 billionaire, H Lamar Hunt, might have been nutty enough. You wouldn't think Hunt would have access to national security in order to pull it off (as it was pulled off) but I'm pretty sure he would have supported it. Maybe?
Of course he would have supported it. Plenty did. Could he organise such a thing? No.

Allison Hunt Wrote:What about JFK cutting out the Fed by printing non-Fed money? That would surely piss the Fed's primary owners, Rothschild and sons. In my humble opinion, there is no greater power than that. This category could easily be clumped together with Israel and LJB, It all sources back to Zionist supreme power. Once I think about it, "JFK as traitor" would be one in the same as this too. I could not imagine a presidential hit without a green-light from the uncrowned Rothschild brothers.
More primitive racist clap trap and self serving thinking.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battling-Wall-St...1879823101
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Magda Hassan - 29-04-2012, 08:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,852 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth