Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
Allison Hunt Wrote:I'm here by invitation of Peter Dale Scott. I honestly had no idea this forum was a hangout for religious zealots. And apparently not just any ol' religious zealots... but a particular brand of religious zealots. I didn't know this would be a site that would require me to tip-toe around the "J" word. However, even without the benefit of last names, I do recognize the gratuitous name calling, which seems to be a common trait.

But even if I did accidentally join "JustForUsJews dot com", I still don't understand all the aggression. I never presented my questions as known facts. These are simply theories of the assassination that do have some merit. None of you seem to be able to get past your hurt feelings (which could not possibly be intentional because, as I said, I didn't know this was a hangout) to answer my questions. What critcisms do you have of those theories (besides obviously that I wrote "Jew" a few times)?

And let's be honest. How can you possibly talk about the power structure (the topic of the forum) and make "Jew" a taboo subject? Are we all to play make believe?

Though I am in contention with Mr Dale-Scott on certain issues. I think it extremely poor form to bring his name into this. I believe that Mr Dale-Scott would seriously question you're claims and judgement. You have been on this forum for long enough to see how things run here. You should have seen the debates we have had on these and numerous topics. Or better yet you should have searched through the threads. I imagine Jan or CD will likely contact PDS and I imagine their questions would be "Pete what was she asking you about?" I imagine if you really were in contact with PDS, he may have seen your lunacy from afar and fobbed you off here to get your deserts.

Further, members of this forum have had recurring and time wasting debates with religious zealots like yourself time and time again (to think you called us that is mind boggling). So forgive me for not being a kind Samaritan and digging up old threads for you to mull over. People of your misguided/disinfo ilk miss Hunt never read them for what it's worth.

As I said. I really do hope you enjoy your brief and painful stay on here. I hope you and Arni find your new home on the Ed Forum more to your liking.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Seamus Coogan - 29-04-2012, 09:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,852 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth