Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The good ol' days..." on JFKresearch Assassination Forum
My fondest EF memories include making the cyber-acquaintances of Jan, David Guyatt, Magda, Dawn, Terry Mauro, Peter Lemkin, among a small group of enlightened thinkers/writers/researchers.

I also thoroughly enjoyed a prolonged, enlightening exchange of divergent views with Robert Charles-Dunne on some arcane JFK-related subject.

My outing of the "Colby" entity, accomplished by spotlighting wide variances in the literary qualities (or lack thereof) of "his" posts, and of the historic Colby's father, a Big Tobacco scientist who, based on the record, likely bears a huge responsibility for the leafy holocaust, were particularly satisfying.

My all-time favorite activity in the Swamp was engaging Andy "Nine-Iron" Walker in a battle of wits; contrary to popular opinion, I do so enjoy engaging an unarmed enemy. (The "Nine-Iron" nickname originated with my speculation as to which club that avid golfer prefers to shove up his arse.)

For a brief time, John Simkin and I carried on a private e-mail correspondence; it happened during a very sad period in John's life, and in its wake I actually came to believe that he was basically on the side of the angels.

If memory serves, it was in the immediate aftermath of my "Colby" exposure that my access to the Swamp was cut off and then, for a time, restored. Nine-Iron lied about it -- repeatedly. At its height, during an "on" period, he sent a private e-mail to me -- a one word response to my repeated calls for an explanation: "Think."

I saved many of the exchanges, which now reside on a preserved computer hard drive.

I may have some of them readily available for review: if so, I'll check them out and, if appropriate, repost on this thread.

Messages In This Thread
"The good ol' days..." on JFKresearch Assassination Forum - by Charles Drago - 04-06-2012, 08:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem Of Prayer Man Disinformation On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 214 12-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 122 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 374 10-08-2024, 03:47 PM
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 413 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 355 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 621 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 483 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 957 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 589 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,034 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM