Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we shouldn't take the Palestinian situation all that seriously
Lee Cahalan Wrote:The Palestinians are the losers of our generation. Nothing much can spare them a life of squalor, hate and misery. Regardless of what we do. Their own leaders have sold them down the river for generations. And it isn't like we can expect much help from the Israelis either. Not hardly. Get serious.

Since 2000 there have been perhaps 7000 rocket attacks launched on Israel from either the Occupied Territories or Southern Lebanon. Go check any search engine if you doubt me. To be honest I'm sure that some of these attacks have been false flag black ops initiated by the Israeli bastards in Mossad. But even if we deduct half of these attacks we still see an out of control Palestinian leadership. A group of people so clueless and out of touch with real politics that they can't perceive the concept that to launch attacks against Israel is collective, cultural suicide.

Which in a nutshell is what their people are. For now that is. I hope they can change but I'm not holding my breath waiting.

And the flotilla parades of last year were sponsored in part by the IRA. That's right. At one time I infiltrated one of their web-sites. Pretending to be a pro flotilla Israeli. In private message they would gloat about how much they enjoyed drawing Israeli commando fire on their innocents on the boats. Meanwhile actively working to break the Israel blockade in order to re-arm Gaza.

Ffs.

Where to start with this Little Amerikaner xenophobic garbage.

"The flotilla parades were sponsored in part by the IRA".

I beg your pardon. You mean the Irish Republican Army that fought the Brits and is now in power in Northern Ireland? Or do you mean the Real IRA?

Who do you think runs the IRA and the Real IRA in 2012? And what does this have to do with illegal attacks on maritime vessels?

As for your "Palestinian rocket attack" tripe, you display a complete lack both of historical understanding and of the ability to unpick one-sided MSM news feeds.

Ever heard of Operation Danny? Ever heard of Sabra and Shatila? Of the Intifada?

Does Deir Yassin mean anything to you?

You've fallen so deep in the box that all you can see is Amerikaner cardboard, and you mistake that for the real world.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Why we shouldn't take the Palestinian situation all that seriously - by Jan Klimkowski - 10-06-2012, 11:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talk About Chemical Warfare - Israel Spraying Skunk and Sewage Fluids on Palestinian Homes/People Adele Edisen 0 2,698 27-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  An Israeli in awe of a Palestinian act of non-violence Lauren Johnson 0 2,334 16-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Palestinian Freedom Riders protest segregation on settler buses. Magda Hassan 0 2,254 24-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Top Ten Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict plus the top 10 Hasbara points of rebuttal Magda Hassan 3 5,373 03-10-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton
  Palestinian negotiators secretly agreed to accept Israel's annexation of all but one E.J. settlement Magda Hassan 6 3,492 29-01-2011, 08:09 AM
  Argentina recognises Palestinian state Danny Jarman 2 3,347 10-12-2010, 02:26 PM
  Israeli presence on Palestinian land 'irreversible' Magda Hassan 0 2,561 23-10-2010, 03:28 AM
  Ottoman Archives Show Palestinian Land Deeds Forged Magda Hassan 2 3,574 27-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Israel amabassador stops Palestinian activist, Editor of Le Monde from speaking at school in Poland 0 455 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: