Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nanoo-nanoo 9-11 Premiere Movie & Interview
Jeffrey, I am not trying to win an argument. And your entire approach goes to hell in a handbasket when you consider the depth and breath of civil jurisprudence, trial by jury, the definition of "preponderance of evidence", the fact that a small body of commoners without any expertise in any of the sciences or fields routinely hear "expert" witnesses presented by both prosecution and defense but must rely, in the end, on their own ability to comprehend and a simple vote (or series of them). This held true, at least, until the system of justice and law itself was corrupted by the very same crowd considered likely culprits in the crime, proven to be true in countless SCAD's for decades. The fact that none of the events of that day have ever seen the inner side of a working legal case ought to tell you something. The number of people arrayed to prevent it, and their characteristics, ought to tell you more.

I am not trying to win an argument here, Jeffrey. I am merely observing those who are arguing and trying to win that argument by interesting rhetorical technique.

As an aside, I note that Saudi Arabia, as reported http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/bre85g0...udi-tanks/ by Reuters, wants to buy six to eight hundred Leopard battle tanks, an interesting event considering that I am currently on page 86 of the book by Lieutenant-Colonel (Retd) Roman Jarymowycz, OMM, CD, Ph.D. entitled "Cavalry: From Hoof to Track" (2008, Stackpole). He uses a well-known military term (fingerspitzengefuhl) which has variable translations or definitions but which he suggests means the ability to discern, by the seat of one's riding britches while that seat is in the saddle on the move in the middle of a campaign, the tempo, tenor and more of the moment, or a high act of discernment translated into action.

As a further aside, I was thinking out loud in an e-mail response to Ed Encho when I mentioned a private collaboration on a re-arrangement of an old blues standard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwVVI4B3oY.

The suggested new lyrics:

We're now at a crossroads
best you be on your knees;
cold thick mist in the air;
some kind of dis-ease.

We're now at the crossroads,
time for choosin' what you please;
it's dark, what's out there:
evil you can't appease;

Down at the crossroads,
which road should I know?
Fire of liberty and love;
That will be my show.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
nanoo-nanoo 9-11 Premiere Movie & Interview - by Ed Jewett - 18-06-2012, 05:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Interview With Thierry Meyssan David Guyatt 0 4,743 03-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Another important interview and new book - Bollyn on Guns and Butter Peter Lemkin 0 2,683 06-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Excellent Interview With Former Head Of ISI On 9-11~! Peter Lemkin 0 3,376 02-09-2010, 05:48 PM
  Hamid Gul Interview republished Carsten Wiethoff 1 3,107 29-07-2010, 03:22 PM
  In depth interview with Craig Ranke regarding Pentagon Carsten Wiethoff 0 3,167 04-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Film - Anthrax Wars - Interview With Filmmaker Peter Lemkin 11 8,622 22-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Remarkable Interview of Annie Machon, Ex-MI5 Whisleblower 0 406 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: