Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
Peter

I have seen it mentioned James Holmes' tenure at UC Riverside is a cross-pollination with Jolly West's legendary Neuropsychiatric Institute.

The inference is that Holmes tired of studying mind control and became a project.

What I find of most interest is the reported phone call he received before rising from his seat, leaving through a door he propped open, suiting up, returning fully activated and going hot.

Questions include, why was the exit door not alarmed, as in FIRE DOOR - EMERGENCY EXIT - ALARM WILL SOUND

There will always be a plausible cover, that he was historically unstable, that he'd suffered a romantic or career setback, et cetera

In point of fact McVeigh bought Clinton 11 points and re-election, while continuing the New World Order of GHWBush and their upstream sponsors.

McVeigh was visited by Jolly and proceeded to execution without delay

Ruby was visited by Jolly and would die conveniently at an appropriate time

Sirhan's block has held for forty-four years

Did James' Holmes caller ID read POLKA DOT DRESS GIRL and the text: SHOWTIME

Messages In This Thread
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver - by Phil Dragoo - 21-07-2012, 08:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,935 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,226 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,234 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 7,104 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 4,335 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore