Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
In watching the videos and still-shots of the suspect, James Holmes, in the courtroom yesterday, my first thought was that he was under the influence of sedation or drugs of some kind. He appeared to be nodding off at times, and then jerking to some kind of attention very briefly. He could be under hypnotic suggestion and control by someone else, or even under self-induced hypnosis. Yes, people, can induce hypnotic states upon themselves, even unconsciously under stress. Milton Erickson, M.D., expert clinical hypnotist, who used hypnosis to treat many of his patients frequently hypnotized himself and even taught his patients to do it.

The suspect appears "not to be there" in his demeanor of inattentiveness.

Others have mentioned these things as well.

I, too, wondered who called him at the theater. Also, the difference in heights reported of the shooter and the person who answered his phone before going to the fire exit door, if true.
And the gas mask found far away from the fire exit door near the suspect's car, under a security surveillance camera.

Another doppelganger situation?

Adele

Messages In This Thread
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver - by Adele Edisen - 24-07-2012, 07:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,935 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,226 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,234 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 7,104 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 4,335 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore