Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK and the Federal Reserve - A Historical Perspective
I had just written an email to a new friend and wanted to give them the URL to my post "Louis T. McFadden, the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank System and the JFK Assassinatriion," so that they could read it (and maybe join the DFF Forum, too). Of course, it was GONE! My post was intended to be more historically slanted than merely Kennedy's relationahip and opinions and efforts regarding the Federal Reserve System of privately owned central banking of and since 1913.

Those who are from the days of Rich DellaRosa's JFKresearch.com forum should remember that I was a poster there who saw links to Wall Street and the Federal Reserve Sysem, along with the Industrial-Military-Intelligence Complex, in the assassination of John Kennedy and the attempted overthrow of President Roosevelt. These are not isolated incidents, and they led me to explore events in the prior history of the United States, to even before this became the United States. Unfortunately, I am but one person with limited access to information, like most of the rest of us. I do not think one can really understand the Kennedy assassination (nor the assassinations of his brother, and of his son, and of Martin Luther King, Jr., and Malcolm X...) without examining the history of capitalism, central banking, international economics, sociology (sociologists like Dr. Donald Gibson and Dr. Jerry Rose come to mind), political science, and the principles of democracy versus totalitarianism, and more.

However, as a scientist and educator, and a witness to information seven monhs before the Kennedy assassination occurred, I feel I have that responsibility to share what I have come to know and understand with those who are younger and smarter than I am so that they will know about the kind of country and world in which they now live, their heritage from history. Perhaps they will then be able to build a true political and economic democracy in the future here, and in the rest of the world...

The Past is always Prologue, isn't it?

Adele

Messages In This Thread
JFK and the Federal Reserve - A Historical Perspective - by Adele Edisen - 26-07-2012, 09:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 Election, Historical Amnesia and Deep Politics Jim DiEugenio 15 12,272 11-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Is this real or some sort of perspective trick? David Josephs 19 15,598 11-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  JFK remembered: Lansdale Historical Society hears stories, memories of Kennedy’s assassination Bernice Moore 0 2,535 14-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Patriot Reader: JFK's Assassination: Motive & Means Point to Federal Reserve Chairman Adele Edisen 1 2,739 25-01-2013, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Historical Discussion of Dallas Politics - November, 1962 Adele Edisen 0 2,214 05-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  State approves historical marker where Officer Tippit died Bernice Moore 1 2,847 28-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  50 years ago, Kennedy’s order empowered federal unions Bernice Moore 0 2,409 20-01-2012, 04:44 PM
  Please join us at COPA's annual meeting in Dallas, November 18-22, 2011 - Reserve your room NOW Bernice Moore 0 5,096 09-11-2011, 06:00 AM
  The U.S. Federal Courts and the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy Bernice Moore 0 2,229 25-08-2011, 03:26 PM
  JFK Federal Reserve Bernice Moore 7 8,668 25-06-2011, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett