Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
Phil Dragoo said
Quote:The stick-figure notebook is not a convincing incriminating icon. It is an homage to Sirhan's notebook, to Oswald's cloned gun sack, requires a separate chapter in Gore Vidal's The Art and Arts of E. Howard Hunt, appears in more versions than the "route change in Dallas" or the scenario in Mexico City.

The oral exam that went wrong and started the cascade of terror is a construct based on air. It may equally have been a private programming session. The accumulation of weapons, ammunition and materials suggests so many coupons in American Rifleman for a shorter carbine than found, a package picked up from a post office box by phantoms.

The delivery of packages to the University has been shown to be woefully chaotic, slipshod, open to tampering--the entire scenario of a professor summoning authorities on account of a package from the suspect which was no such thing, but was rather a pretext for a serendipitous fishing expedition. How convenient. And suspect.

What agency of the government funds these professors. Rhetorical. It's the Gottlieb Galvanic Response Bureau.

And the professors use their students as subjects.

U sure got that Reich, brother! I even saw a Neo-Nazi site calling him a patsy...so it seems everyone from all sides of the political hamster wheel agree on this.....because they made this one a bit too obvious...and I'm wondering if they haven't on purpose - to show just how powerless we who question are in front of their shock and awe magic manipulations of reality. Of course, the great undipped mass of Sheeple in the USA will follow whatever line the MSM are told to eventually follow on this....and take it as fact. I agree Phil, the parallels here with Sirhan and Oswald are very blatant. Same cookbook. Same beast. It is interesting how this repetition not only makes the new false-flag events easier to spot; it also makes me more sure than ever about my deconstruction of past events. I believe this 'event' may be the skeleton key into many of the mass-shootings and other related events [Unibomber, Manson, et al.] At this point, they seem not to care if some of us can clearly see what they are doing....they are giddy with their power and our powerlessness. They know most are still fooled watching the magic show.

The only [very minor] point above I'd quibble with is only some of the professors use their students for evil experiments and only some of them are working with the Beast in most universities [it might be different in some Beast-run think tanks or labs]. I took a course at UC-Boulder in neurochemistry and psychopharmacology with Seth Sharpless - a brilliant researcher and thinker and I'm sure he was not with the Beast. The man was so brilliant he made discoveries IN CLASS at times...he'd be lecturing and suddenly stop and announce he had just made a discovery...scribble it on the blackboard and tell the class.....many were brilliant and worthy of a prize.

And then there are the Gottliebs and Wests......who's 'scientific' achievements were up to Third Reich standards....such as killing an elephant with LSD, or injecting Ruby when he wasn't ill (his dying soon thereafter)....etc.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver - by Peter Lemkin - 27-07-2012, 08:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,935 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,226 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,234 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 7,104 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 4,335 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore