Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Wrong: Straight Facts on the Country's Most Controversial Cover-Ups
Belcher citing Foster does indeed blow away the dismissal of skepticism on the subject as all Ruddy's delusion.

The fate of witness Patrick Knowlton rustles the leaves blown off the trees by the late Tony Scott's Enemy of the State (1998) with Gene Hackman, Will Smith, Jon Voight.

Full movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeFv29xgsQA

As Hackman in The Package (1989) addresses the supranational coup of Dallas in an updated version, Scott/Hackman depict an NSA out of control--as in, building a million-square-foot data center in Utah at a time when a POTUS may sentence any citizen to death-by-drone.

Belcher had to be silenced.

I don't care if Palamara changes his views on Dallas as often as his underwear, I wouldn't dismiss Belcher on his account.

And the RFK/Sirhan take: classic.

When I suggested this to Dan Moldea's "good friend" Larry Leamer, he laughed at me.

Peers Up His Ass brought in a rodeo clown.

Anything to stifle.

Anything to silence.

Foster and RFK were threats. JFK, a threat.

To whom.

Peers knows; had that twilight confab from Network, and knuckled under (no parts to strap up to play eunuch--he are one).

Further this deponent sayeth not.

Messages In This Thread
Dead Wrong: Straight Facts on the Country's Most Controversial Cover-Ups - by Phil Dragoo - 20-08-2012, 09:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ dead - one of the greatest writers of the modern era. Peter Lemkin 5 9,082 18-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Tosh's new book out soon 'Deep Cover Shallow Graves' Magda Hassan 12 25,158 09-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Postmodern Imperialism: Geopolitics And The Great Games (Might Makes Wrong) Ed Jewett 0 3,033 05-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  ''dead men talking '' Bernice Moore 0 3,027 27-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore