Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MP George Galloway on 9/11 - Calls for a new inquiry
Adele Edisen Wrote:Charles,

I will adhere to my statement that it is not possible to classify Rivera (or certain other suspects) as sponsors, facilitators, mechanics, even, because we do not have the total picture of their activities or responsibilities in the JFK assassination. We do not know all of Rivera's associates or the activities of these associates. In other words, I consider it premature to jump to conclusions and rush to judgment in such classifications at this time.

I would tend to agree with you that Rivera was not in a position to, as you stated in your question: "Did "Rivera" and/or "his friend" comprise or otherwise have the power to bend the supra-national security state to his/their will?" Probably not on his own, but he may have had a hand in the plotting and planning of the event, whch in my understanding, should come under the auspices of a sponsor, since a facilitator is only in a secondary position, as an aide or helper, in this hierarchical triad of organized murderers.

Therefore, to be on the safer side, I wish to urge caution and sagacity here, because premature conclusions may mislead or discourage the search for more information and validation by investigators of the next generation. Like others here, I, too, await more information, some of which is probably stashed away in NARA in classified documents, if not destroyed, or some other information whch may have been already discovered by newer investigators. At this time, I know of only a few who are actively seeking such information on Rivera, but there are many other actors who were also involved in the assassination of whom we know very little, if anything.

I would rather seek and await more information than advance ideas and make assumptions which cannot be confirmed. I have witnessed too much of that in the history of my own scientific field, as well.

Adele

Hi Adele,

My only input here, if I may, would be to say that Rivera cannot be a sponsor by virtue of his lack of anonymity. That he can be NAMED excludes him from sponsorship. Sponsors are anonymous, by definition. As Fletch noted, anonymity is that which protects and sustains their power. Churchill dubbed them: The High Cabal. The Chinese refer to this anonymous group only as "The Gentry" -- but they have accepted their existence as a matter of course. FWIW.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)

Messages In This Thread
MP George Galloway on 9/11 - Calls for a new inquiry - by Greg Burnham - 09-10-2012, 12:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lawyer's Committee for 9/11 Inquiry file petition for Grand Jury on 9-11 Peter Lemkin 9 13,818 25-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Can't fool the First Responders! NYCFD calls for new investigation - says 'official' one wrong! Peter Lemkin 2 3,534 31-07-2019, 05:23 PM
  9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls Magda Hassan 7 7,530 13-09-2016, 05:35 PM
  (Bob) Graham; FBI Hindered Congress's 911 Inquiry, Withheld Reports About Sarasota Saudis - Florida Adele Edisen 1 5,356 12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
  Upcoming TV Exclusive Reveals 9-11 Through the Eyes of George W Bush Bernice Moore 0 2,622 01-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Another Report Calls for “Infiltration” of 9/11 Sites Ed Jewett 4 4,063 30-08-2010, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  "NO" to NYC Inquiry referendum Peter Presland 0 3,211 11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Presland
  Call for public inquiry into 7/7 from former head of counter-terrorism Magda Hassan 3 4,160 22-06-2009, 04:53 PM
  Olson calls debunked...officially Jack White 2 3,539 29-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Last Post: David Healy
  F.B.I. Asks Panel to Delay Report on Anthrax Inquiry....no worry 0 415 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: