Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MP George Galloway on 9/11 - Calls for a new inquiry
Adele Edisen Wrote:Charles,
I would tend to agree with you that Rivera was not in a position to, as you stated in your question: "Did "Rivera" and/or "his friend" comprise or otherwise have the power to bend the supra-national security state to his/their will?" Probably not on his own, but he may have had a hand in the plotting and planning of the event, whch in my understanding, should come under the auspices of a sponsor, since a facilitator is only in a secondary position, as an aide or helper, in this hierarchical triad of organized murderers.

Therefore, to be on the safer side, I wish to urge caution and sagacity here, because premature conclusions may mislead or discourage the search for more information and validation by investigators of the next generation.

Adele

Adele,

Let me be clear: My conclusions, like those of George Michael Evica, regarding Sponsors, Facilitators, and Mechanics are not "premature." They emerge from combined decades of research, study, and testing.

I politely urge you to give due consideration to the Evica-Drago model of the JFK conspiracy; your "understanding" of it is deeply flawed. If "Rivera" and/or "his friend" did not have the power to bend the supra-national security state to his/their will, then by definition within the context of the model they are excluded from the Sponsorship level of involvement.

Further, and again by the model's definition, Sponsors almost certainly neither "plotted" nor "planned" the assassination.

Finally, I must add that JFK assassination investigators of this, the next, or any other generation would be ill-served indeed by anyone feigning uncertainty in instances where firm conclusions have been reached. Accept or reject the E/D conspiracy model as you see fit, but as of this writing nothing we know about Rivera gives the slightest indication that he was, in the model's definition, a Sponsor of JFK's murder.

Nothing.

Charles

Messages In This Thread
MP George Galloway on 9/11 - Calls for a new inquiry - by Charles Drago - 09-10-2012, 05:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lawyer's Committee for 9/11 Inquiry file petition for Grand Jury on 9-11 Peter Lemkin 9 13,994 25-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Can't fool the First Responders! NYCFD calls for new investigation - says 'official' one wrong! Peter Lemkin 2 3,609 31-07-2019, 05:23 PM
  9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls Magda Hassan 7 7,712 13-09-2016, 05:35 PM
  (Bob) Graham; FBI Hindered Congress's 911 Inquiry, Withheld Reports About Sarasota Saudis - Florida Adele Edisen 1 5,409 12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
  Upcoming TV Exclusive Reveals 9-11 Through the Eyes of George W Bush Bernice Moore 0 2,657 01-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Another Report Calls for “Infiltration” of 9/11 Sites Ed Jewett 4 4,168 30-08-2010, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  "NO" to NYC Inquiry referendum Peter Presland 0 3,246 11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Presland
  Call for public inquiry into 7/7 from former head of counter-terrorism Magda Hassan 3 4,223 22-06-2009, 04:53 PM
  Olson calls debunked...officially Jack White 2 3,602 29-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Last Post: David Healy
  F.B.I. Asks Panel to Delay Report on Anthrax Inquiry....no worry 0 424 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: