Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier
I received this email from Tosh Plumlee:

..."Victor Marchette has confirmed Nags Head operations and the base at Nags Head and Oswald being there in an Intell ONI operation....("DEAD WRONG" by Richard Belzer and David Wayne, August 21, 2012" ) Also there were many other matters he did confirm that are not in the book Dead Wrong. I thought after all these years and the trials and tribulations we encountered on trying to nail this down that you would be interested in this section of the book... anyway, I am not getting involved in this again... just thought I would let you know... it is starting to look like what I have said all these years "Lee was MI intel via ONI, Dallas... "

Tosh long ago told me that he too trained at Nags head [in unconventional warfare and related]. There, Tosh claims to have met between classes one Lee Oswald [who was not in any of his classes, but on the 'campus' at the same time - and they had some minor interactions. Later, in Dallas, Tosh claims to have again met LHO before the assassination and they recalled meeting in Nags Head.

In Dallas Jail LHO tried desperately to call a Mr. Hurt in Raleigh, N.C....which is just a stone's throw from where Nags Head was located. Could the Mr. Hurt have been one of his instructors or a 'cleared intermediary contact' to call if in peril, to put him in contact or pass a message to his real control contact?! I think yes.

It is also known that ONI was running at the time LHO went to the USSR a false defector program. I'm quite sure LHO was one of its false defectors.

There is much more on this topic, but I'll start the thread with this. Look at the attachment.

Attached Files
.pdf   LHO Raleigh call.pdf (Size: 395.37 KB / Downloads: 17)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier - by Peter Lemkin - 25-10-2012, 07:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMMUG-1: Azcue says Consulate closes at 2 - so how do DURAN/OSWALD call after 4pm? David Josephs 0 2,552 06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,514 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I call this topic "Standing my Ground" Scott Kaiser 184 80,823 11-08-2016, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,988 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  The Head Wounds Revisited Martin Hay 158 54,736 05-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Daniel Gallup
  Head Shot at z230? Bob Prudhomme 17 6,753 19-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Altgens may have been a few frames earlier... an observation David Josephs 0 1,995 26-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Moving Head Wounds Bernice Moore 2 3,460 14-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 11,207 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  A former head of the National Archives department that kept the Zapruder film of President Kennedy's Bernice Moore 3 4,240 05-10-2011, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin