Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anomalies of the air defense on 9/11
The guy above runs a website called AbleDanger.net and while he's a bit 'odd' and rambling when he talks, they are onto some of the correct features of what really happened on 911 [and conflate them with some others that are likely not]. Their main focus is his seemingly personal information that many planes already have installed a remote takeover of autopilot device; that Amalgam Virgo was the practice run for 911 and he has some specific names of people he believes were involved or duped to be involved in the lead up to and the events of the day.....Strangely, he also claims his sister was involved....or forced to be. I wouldn't put this website on my top list of 911 truth sites, but it might have a few tidbits of information not found elsewhere. The personalities are more than a bit strange, however.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Anomalies of the air defense on 9/11 - by Peter Lemkin - 10-11-2012, 10:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld ‘Deserted His Post’ While America Was Under Attack on 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 3,316 31-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  The Lies About Air Defense Failures on 9-11 Peter Lemkin 0 3,748 14-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  FBI Caught Infiltrating 911 Defense Team...! Peter Lemkin 2 3,535 21-04-2014, 05:06 PM
  Full On: Plane / No Plane and other Anomalies Debate re: the Pentagon Attack Peter Lemkin 0 2,515 05-02-2011, 09:00 AM