Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTKA: Review 'The French Connection'.
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Agree. I don't buy the French Connection angle and i am not impressed by books who still dwell around this claim.
The French Connection is another classic disinformation project to frame the Gaullist French Intelligence and the Corsicans.
I would not believe a word Christian David said to Rivele regarding the Kennedy assassination.
Lucien Sarti is E.H. Hunt's French assassin in the Grassy Knoll, how convenient.
The other think that i find peculiar, is the merging of two different stories to identify QJ/WIN.
The story of Souetre in Dallas and the notes of William Harvey where he describes QJ/WIN.
We have no evidence that QJ/WIN was Souetre, but somehow some claim that Souetre who might have been Mertz
was QJ/WIN , but i don't see any evidence. To make it worse one of them was OAS while the other Gaullist so we are
send to wild goose chase finding dead ends that contradict each other from left to right.
Confussion and cognitive dissonance at work, once again. Some believe that QJ/WIN was Mankel. There is a chance that besides
the principal agent who was in charge, QJ/WIN might have been a generic name, an umbrella where all assassins where referred
with that name. How the document about Souetre in 1963 was connected to Harvey's notes about QJ/WIN is beyond me.
So all books about the French Connection are good to identify False Sponsors, but not to identify the true conspirators.
Some claim that since Clay Shaw was a member of Permindex that was based in Rome, and William Harvey who was also in Rome
worked together and Harvey used QJ/WIN and Corsicans to assassinate JFK. They add to to this Harvey's meetings with Rosselli
under QJ/WIN project in Florida, so the Mafia closes the circle.

Cheers Vas oh and I agree. The French stuff is interesting and is worthy of an examination but it's debatable about how much it really reveals. In particularly if one uses people as gullible and arrogant as Steve Rivele. Like Jack White explained, it was Conien himself who actually put that goof off on the trail of David. As for the Congo QJ/Win shit, oh God our pal Phil Dragoo gave me some great tips and how on earth Kross could
screw it up so badly is as inexcusable as not mentioning Operation Gladio once in the book.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
CTKA: Review 'The French Connection'. - by Seamus Coogan - 24-12-2012, 09:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK/RFK and the Israel connection Lauren Johnson 6 683 11-07-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,499 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 25,152 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  The End of CTKA, but the beginning of.... Jim DiEugenio 18 16,778 21-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: George Klees
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 3,129 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  Antonio Veciana's Trained to Kill - Bill Kelly's Review Peter Lemkin 2 6,895 17-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Conspiracy Corner News podcast/Joe Green review Joseph McBride 7 10,944 25-05-2017, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,536 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  My Review of "Harvey and Lee" Don Jeffries 6 5,344 10-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  A review of Citizen Lane by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,980 13-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio