Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
AND:
To add to the deep connections of these mass murderers:

Nancy Lanza, the mother of shooter, Adam Lanza, was a CIA P2 analyist working for the Defense Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and also for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
December 24, 2012 05:26 PM EST
views: 71 | comments: 2

Nancy Lanza, CIA Analyst, targeted in Sandy Hook Massacre Retribution
"UNITED States of America It can now be reported that Nancy Champion Lanza, the mother of the alleged Connecticut shooter, Adam Lanza, was a CIA P2 analyist working for the Defense Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and also for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
DARPA specializes in the use of simulated video internet games for the purpose of mind control and staging psyops."
Tom Heneghan's post at;
http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_inte.../546559917
You will note that the "simulated video internet games" relates to the training of operators of PREDATOR DRONES AND DRONE ATTACKS which have been used against foreign children as in Pakistan.
It could actually be as Harleyhooch' mentioned, that Adam Lanza's body may have been dumped at the scene of the Sandy Hook shooting massacre after someone assassinated him and his mother.
Also see
"MKUltra was allocated 6 percent of total CIA funds." In the article,
MKUltra, the CIA, video games and the lanzas' at:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forum...the_lanzas
At any rate, whether some US intel ops killed Nancy Lanza and did the massacre, or whether foreign commandos did it, it still resembles a hit on a C.I.A. department or ops, a retribution, if you will.

continued......... http://24hourpatriots.com/m/blogpost?id=...t%3A212058

Although this has not yet been authenticated, it does have credible informaton. Video games are often used in many military situations as well. Airline pilots also use simulated bideos.

Darpa is bad news, and I've known this for a looooong while. They are the spear head into most of our spy situations, electronis that have anything to do against the American people.

It surely isn't to help us other than be used against us. I have heard if one goes to their site, they got ya and your information.

I've seen and heard, there is a backdoor you can go in and this was mentioned by a very reputible person once again I will have to see if I can find her stating this.

This story is getting so , so goofy.

Messages In This Thread
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver - by Dawn Meredith - 26-12-2012, 04:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,935 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,226 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,234 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 7,104 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 4,335 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore