Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documents Prove a Bank-Intelligence-Police Spy & Repression Network Against Occupy!
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I have uploaded the two images. They appear to be talking about some related plan. By whom is not clear.....with all the redaction....but I think this still lends itself to an interpretation of official 'actors' making such longterm plans. I'm rather shocked that these documents have garnered little MSM or Public attention. The progressive blogs and forums are, of course, abuzz about these. Florida and Texas are certainly the focus of the two documents.

This is all very curious.

Is this raw intelligence suggesting a sniper attack on Occupy leaders?

The agency responding to a Freedom Of Information request has several options, and can refuse, redact and/or contextualise information.

What we seem to have here by the agencies involved is a decision that these "sniper" documents:

i) can be released;
ii) can be partially redacted;
iii) do not need to be contextualised by an explanatory statement.

Hmmmmmm.......

Any interpretation is menacing in the extreme. It seems to me [though one can not be 100% sure] that someone within a Police or Intelligence Agency [Public or Private] had plans for a longterm OWS extermination program. Whoever it was, why were they not arrested and prosecuted? Why did they allow these documents out without explanation [obviously to scare the shit out of anyone who'd go to an OWS event...as one might be shot by 'suppressed rifle fire']. Even the FBI admits that these documents are just a tiny, infinitesimal portion of those they have on OWS. Many FOIA requests have failed, are being stalled or, as in this case, only partially responded to - as it asked for ALL documents on ALL agencies spying on, infiltrating or acting to thwart OWS. The Guardian is the only paper I of any standing that has written about this and allowed Naomi Klein to write about it, as well. The comments to both articles are about half uplifting and the other half by fascist knuckle-draggers. I guess someone felt pepper-spray, CS, bean bags, night clubs, buckshot and general mistreatment by the Police and being spied upon and infiltrated by intelligence/police were not enough..... One thing is sure........the 'establishment' sees OWS as more threatening than they can imagine.....and is determined to end it - at any cost.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Documents Prove a Bank-Intelligence-Police Spy & Repression Network Against Occupy! - by Peter Lemkin - 01-01-2013, 06:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New documents and data on Inslaw, Promis, Wackenhut and Danny Casolaro Anthony Thorne 5 12,191 19-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Intelligence agency's gun running operations. Tobias Zackrisson 3 28,977 15-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Italy's ex Intelligence Chiefs Gets 10 Years for Working for the CIA David Guyatt 0 4,922 13-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  1997 North Hollywood Bank Shootout - Was it a black op? Rolf Zaeschmar 0 8,995 28-02-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  General Flynn to Reform US Intelligence David Guyatt 5 9,276 03-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Met Police Agent Provocateurs Jan Klimkowski 168 76,282 12-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Police find body in bag at MI6 man's London flat Danny Jarman 197 71,185 01-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Jihadi John and the British intelligence services David Guyatt 0 3,087 27-02-2015, 10:44 AM
  The invasion of Panama was a cover for a bank heist to get sex pictures of US top officials David Guyatt 7 6,982 18-01-2015, 06:04 PM
  Documents: Cooperation between the Turkish Intelligence Agency (MIT) and Al-Qaeda Magda Hassan 0 2,825 15-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan