Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climate Change News and Article Collection
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Greg Burnham Wrote:My point to all this, of course, (and I can easily go on from here) is that it is not very difficult to show "alarming" data biased toward one's own agenda. The problem with drawing conclusions based on same is obvious:
Data is only as good as the interpretation accompanying it. Moreover, the independent analysis of it must be solidly based in GOOD scientific practices. Where any examples of similar systemic behavior of climate exist
separate from the presumed "forcing factors" being argued by MMGW proponents, a re-evaluation of the hypothesis is in order. Rather, what we have here is a stubborn "Church of Climatology" doctrine being promoted
irrespective of fatal flaws being employed in direct opposition to Scientific Method.

Greg, In many ways your points are spot on and well taken IF climate change science were the fraud that you believe it to be.

I don't. I don't intend to argue the point. I will continue to post what I consider to be relevant and you of course are invited to do the same.

From a deep political point of view, I regard climate change as a very effective weapon for the continuance of The Agenda, while following the model of gaining money and power while breaking something and then doing the same thing while fixing it. I suspect the elites buy into climate science. They just want to weaponize it.

In my view and in the view of many actual climate scientists who are not beholden to those who provide the funding for their salaries, the evidence does NOT support the conclusions relied upon by alarmists, namely, that:

1) CO2 is a "pollutant"
2) there has been any significant increase of CO2 in the atmosphere
3) humans contribute more than a minute amount to increased atmospheric CO2
4) CO2 is a "forcing factor" that is dramatically effecting climate

...among others.

The evidence does NOT support the 4 conclusions above. If that is true, then our climate may well be "normal" for all intents and purposes--and most probably it is. The sun, ocean currents, and water vapor (the main greenhouse gas) contribute
far more to the climate than humans will ever be capable--even if we were to attempt it with all our might. Short of blasting off all nukes at one time, or over a relatively short period of time, we cannot control the climate.

January in San Diego is about the same as it's always been. Last year it was a little cooler, this year a little warmer. But, that's how it has always been--some years it's a bit cooler and some a bit warmer.

Attached Files
.jpg   Screen shot 2013-01-19 at 1.26.43 PM.jpg (Size: 9.9 KB / Downloads: 1)
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)

Messages In This Thread
Climate Change News and Article Collection - by Greg Burnham - 20-01-2013, 09:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthropogenic Global Climate Chaos is REAL - sadly some in research community deny science Peter Lemkin 0 9,850 30-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Discovery News: Earth, Space, Tech, Animals, History, Adventure, Human, Autos Bernice Moore 0 2,887 15-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Discovery news Bernice Moore 1 2,935 06-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  US Military Fund Research into Neuro-Processes to Get People to Change Values Ed Jewett 0 2,376 30-01-2012, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Lunar Eclipse: Readers' Photos : Discovery News Bernice Moore 0 2,131 13-12-2011, 02:33 PM
  Discovery News Bernice Moore 0 2,220 10-11-2011, 11:10 PM
  Climate "engineering" = Weather Warfare??? Ed Jewett 1 3,243 04-10-2011, 06:04 AM
  Climate science: observations vs. models Ed Jewett 12 8,947 29-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  secrecy news: AT CIA, CLIMATE CHANGE IS A SECRET Bernice Moore 2 4,060 23-09-2011, 03:48 AM
  Decades of Weather Modification for Military Purposes and Climate Control Ed Jewett 2 4,174 13-09-2011, 03:04 AM