Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
"... misrepresentation of the truth about your bad checks in Ohio and again in Colorado ...". Pete there were no bad checks....

... if you knew that then why didn't you come forward and point these discrepincies out about the checks and other matters... its only been about 19 years that you have known about these documents concerning the checks (that did not exist) and the FBI cover up.... You and Marrs both say you know these things go on but you let it ride even when some were calling me a liar... you have said 'Yes, Tosh told me that" , here say... why did you not come forward with the documentation that you had and have and have said you have?... why did'nt you point these false information facts pertaining to the false FBI reports to those who were interested and ask you..
Pete your good at telling people what THEY should do, and how to do it... when are you going to do something beside chat and talk and complain about the system... The bus is leaving the terminal and I do not see you on it... Now don't tell me to 'Chill'.

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 25-04-2009, 07:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin