Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
Peter Lemkin Wrote:It is my casual observation that all medium and low-level agents, assets, covert operatives, mechanics, etc. are set-up with some fake criminal 'record'.

I would suggest that it is not just low to medium level. It is a practice used against different factions regardless of position. Elliot Spitzer comes to mind most recently. How many politicians, heads of departments etc. have had to go to the media saying "I'm resigning because I would like to spend more time with my family"? How many stayed on to do the work of others?

Organised crime was supposed to have had the goods on J. Edna Hoover en flagrante.

Certainly it is common amongst the criminal underworld, which includes black operatives, the threat of a conviction or jailing for leverage regardless of whether a crime has been committed by the person or not. Police are not above acting criminally and abusing their power for their own ends or others.

Some times the file is 'lost' or the 'evidence' goes missing. Some times they end up in the slammer. All is fair in love and war and it is war for these players.

At the end of the day its about power, appearances, access, manipulation, deniability and did I say power?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Magda Hassan - 25-04-2009, 03:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin