Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's a headline for you!
David Healy Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:...

In terms of the issue of debt, viewed through the weaponization of debt lens, this massive amount of debt is not a mistake but a policy.

DEBT as "policy," now THAT would make for a great thread...

I'll defer to DG, but IMHO Debt is the second biggest 'policy' just a mm behind ABSOLUTE control/power/coercive media falsehoods/Big Lies/endless War, endless abuse/consumption of Gaia and her resources. Someone [several, in fact] - and all major religions - have stated clearly that money is the root of all evil and the most evil part of money is debt bondage. The Fed feeds/breeds/reproduces on debt. Without debt the Fed has no purpose. Debt is slavery via money, rather than cast/national origin, station in life, race, etc.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Here's a headline for you! - by David Guyatt - 01-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Here's a headline for you! - by Peter Lemkin - 01-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Here's a headline for you! - by Lauren Johnson - 01-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Here's a headline for you! - by David Healy - 01-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Here's a headline for you! - by Peter Lemkin - 01-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Here's a headline for you! - by David Guyatt - 02-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Here's a headline for you! - by Peter Lemkin - 02-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Here's a headline for you! - by David Guyatt - 02-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Here's a headline for you! - by Adele Edisen - 03-04-2013, 11:45 AM