Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do we know about DPD Patrick Dean?
Beverly Oliver (the babushka lady) asserts that she encountered Patrick Dean and Roscoe White on the parking lot behind the picket fence.

Also, the third backyard photograph of Oswald was retrieved from Roscoe White's possesions.
Then we have the irrefutable connection to Jack Ruby (i.e. picture of Ruby with Geneva White)

There's also evidence he knew Lee Harvey Oswald, not only in Dallas, but from a more distant past in the Marines. Tosh Plumlee stated:

A: Roscoe White was at the radar complex and jungle warfare training in Honolulu and that's where I first met him. When I say met him...I would have never, never have picked Roscoe White and my feelings, it's a tragedy of what happened to Roscoe White's life. He was an operative. He was military intelligence. Basically, I think he was a good man. This other investigation a few years ago that came out...that however that went...the sensationalism of that was done very poorly because what it has done nowadays has totally discredited Roscoe White as being a military operative. The fact that Oswald and Roscoe White, the radar complex, and jungle warfare training, and Nagshead, North Carolina and all these things......
Q: Are you saying that you saw Roscoe White and Lee Harvey Oswald together?
A: Not together, at the same place and the same time. There was a ship that went over with White and a bunch of Marines and I can't remember the name of that particular ship, and I think that Oswald was on board that ship.

....so, If Roscoe White knew LHO well and was most likely involved in the production of the BYPs - and he was seen with Dean by Oliver - and Dean knew Ruby and seems to be complicit in allowing Ruby entrance to kill LHO.....it seems to me very likely that Dean and White were some [not all] of the DPD involved directly in the assassination. They both may well have been involved in ways beyond what I've alluded to here.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
What do we know about DPD Patrick Dean? - by Peter Lemkin - 04-05-2013, 04:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Information on Patrick Dean Don Jeffries 9 6,290 31-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Dean Andrews' Perjury regarding Clay Shaw? Nick Rose 21 10,713 05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  e book Harry Dean's Confessions-I might have killed JFK By Paul E, Trejo & Harry J. Dean Harry Dean 2 4,850 16-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Patrick Kennedy to be married this week-end, cape cod.. Bernice Moore 1 2,569 17-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Patrick Kennedy Announces Ambitious Goal for Brain Research Bernice Moore 0 2,373 31-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore