Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post
Quote:Best of all still says he didn't ever want a damn star any flippin' way.

Same kinds of people in every US uniform, NO DOUBT.

Col.David Hackworth,the most highly decorated Army soldier in US history.He did what........

Quote:Hackworth's critics might like to dismiss him as a battlefield dinosaur; most are wise enough not to try. After his public denunciation of the Vietnam war, he left the army and headed to Australia, where he gave his medals away to a class of 12-year-olds, burned his uniform, lived under the stars and smoked - and inhaled - a little dope. Nearly 20 years later, after making himself a fistful of money by selling a Brisbane restaurant and starting Australia's first Peking Duck farm, he returned to the US.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post - by Keith Millea - 07-05-2013, 07:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washington Post Amazon CIA Axis Albert Doyle 1 2,696 18-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  AOL to Buy Huffington Post for $315 Million Keith Millea 8 5,293 12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski