Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople.
Jim Hackett II Wrote:Let me count the proposed pasties for the oversight of the plot. Discounting LHO/HLO as clearly manufactured false sponsor; I find Mob & CIA, CIA alone, Israel, Israel & MI5/6/7/8, :dancingman:

the USSS in part and the SS in total, the DPD, "a few rogue assets of the DOD", a multitude of combinations of the above and on and on all I do see are false sponsors and limited hangouts.

Something is on Jim's mind. Israel may indeed have been a false sponsor and Piper probably didn't understand Israel's place in the scheme of things. I was making this clear in my posts about Piper. However of all the false sponsors none receives the vicious reaction from CTer's than Israel at its mention. Also, of all the false sponsors none has benefited as much as Israel post-assassination. Piper is dead correct on this. The CIA associated cabal has a center of gravity that is currently in the new US/Israel national defense paradigm along with its military funding and politics. There's no argument against this because it's factual and true and exists right out there in front of you. If Israel was a false sponsor it was one of the deepest and took an excellent book like 'Final Judgment' to reveal it.

Messages In This Thread
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople. - by Albert Doyle - 23-05-2013, 02:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 25,303 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Jim DiEugenio on The Devil's Chessboard Jim DiEugenio 66 38,329 27-02-2016, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne