Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople.
Albert Doyle Wrote:British barrister Fenton Bresler's book 'Who Killed John Lennon?' makes it clear Chapman was a Manchurian Candidate patsy. Most sheeple are uninterested because it involves a necessary uncomfortable moral commitment to defending Lennon.

I agree that this book makes a compelling case. And this was many years before all the new research on the doorman. It's clear to me that
John Lennon was killed in the same manner as was RFK.

I never took that stupid line in Jaggar's song seriously. It was jut a throwaway lyric. I doubt he knows anything about the true killers of the brothers Kennedy.

"Pleased to meet you , hope you guess my name
What's troubling you is the nature of my game"

sheds a bit more light on Mick's true leanings.

I like the Stones but I detest this song.

Dawn
ps Can we give Piper a rest. You have made your views well known and posting it over and over will not mke it more true. And this is NOT an invitation to discuss this further.

Messages In This Thread
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople. - by Dawn Meredith - 01-06-2013, 04:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 25,269 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Jim DiEugenio on The Devil's Chessboard Jim DiEugenio 66 38,283 27-02-2016, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne