Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Ellsberg: "The American Public is Treated as an Enemy of the State."
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:We know who the REAL enemies are!.....and they are relatively few in number, with a slightly larger circle of Praetorian Guards around them. The analysis, IMHO, is complete. Now is time for some action/reaction/change [or perish in this cancerous corporate/financial elite police state fascism. Simple as that........ The People are not the problem, with the caveat that many of them have been lulled/propagandized/bamboozled/lied to/mind controlled/mis-educated into either passivity or seeing black as white; evil as good and others interests as their own.....

I was being facetious Pete, but I think the number of those real enemies, although small in comparison to the rest of us, are the most powerful and influential in society. What they say goes. The rest of us are voiceless in comparison simply because no one in power wants to listen.

Ergo, we are the enemy.

To them that is.

Dave, you misunderstood my post. It was in NO WAY critical of your post - nor trying to point things in a different light or direction. We agree. We were simply addressing different aspects of the elephant in the darkened room. I'm just fed up and want people to get angry enough to force change. They may be powerful, but they loose their power when the masses rise up as one and revolt. Such things are not limited to the past. If we don't have some such, then a world similar to what Orwell imagined really will come to pass, worldwide, and 'Oceania' will not be much fun to live in.....its nascent version emergent today is certainly not for most and getting less 'livable' fast!!!! Yes, to 'them' we are the enemy; and to us they are...and I believe it is they who are the true enemies, and that that can easily be proven.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Daniel Ellsberg: "The American Public is Treated as an Enemy of the State." - by Peter Lemkin - 08-06-2013, 06:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  State vs. Federal Laws on Marijuana - schizoid laws Peter Lemkin 3 40,902 15-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The American "progressive" as Neocon handmaiden Paul Rigby 22 66,008 13-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The deep state gets a new definition Lauren Johnson 0 8,160 09-03-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Mafia State David Guyatt 3 16,096 09-12-2016, 11:34 PM
  The National Endowment for Democracy: The Anglo-American Trojan Horse & Spook Child David Guyatt 2 9,979 07-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Anatomy of the Deep State David Guyatt 0 5,539 13-02-2016, 09:36 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  How the American Establishment Has Taken Up the Ethos of the Soviet Union Paul Rigby 0 5,271 23-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Guns and Butter: "Police State America" with John Whitehead Paul Rigby 0 3,715 11-03-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Ron Paul: US is today a police state David Guyatt 7 7,004 16-01-2015, 05:08 AM
  Hedges on the state of the state Peter Lemkin 1 4,527 05-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt