Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unreality Show: The "Mock" LHO Trial Mocks the Truth
Great notion, Charles, that "Unreality Show", as art is indeed a potent weapon that "they" use only too well. And I really love your idea of "The only lesson being taught here is of the "we can never really know" variety". From my experience with people around me, that is usually the final answer, with the "ah, what can you do ?"...

Somehow, it indeed looks like a toreador constantly playing with the attention of the bull. The opinion being that massive, strong and determined sack of meat and muscles, even if the sword and the fool's game is obvious, the red cape will trap for ever the attention of the beast, and no amount of warning will be enough to cancel the distraction.
For us who try to understand how that red cape works, somehow it doesn't really matter how much we warn other people about the danger, sword and banderillas, as long as the cape is active. And the bullfighting turns to slaughter, of the industrial kind.

About JFK's death, I'd like to raise the notion of "symbolic death". Many people much clever and authoritative on that matter probably thought of this before, but in my simple opinion, I think that JFK had to be killed not only physically, but most of all symbolically.
That is : in plain sight, as if humiliated in front of everyone one, his beautiful wife, his dangerous big-teeth brother, all people who'd think he would be a tangible alternative to an all-out war about to happen.
The Prescott's and Allen's working in the shadows could have killed him a thousand times in a much much easier way, like a good ol' cancer that would have seemed more natural, or by an easily-identified enemy (say, a cuban...), but they chose to eliminate him in an elaborate, intricate pattern of cross-fires, using world-class shooters and then having to make a decent job for the cover-up. (barely decent, because of those silly details, and that dear Malcolm W leaving that oh-so-dirty fingerprint...)

The fact that JFK is still used in these conclusionless televisual parades, like a roman emperor triumph showing a to-be-executed gallic (or here, irish) chieftain, is maybe like an occasional booster shot, the syringe being injected in our minds. The message is reinstated : all rebels will be dealt with like that, and the target is the subconscious, penetrated as we see JFK's brain exploding and Jacqueline on her knees to gather the remains. That is : submission, the female of your enemy being dominated.

Kadhafi had the same fate : he had to be symbolically killed, as a clear message to all foreign chieftains. You'll be lynched, raped, stomped on, no matter how we praised you or gave you cheap junk bargains.

So, the conscious mind is indeed played with with an unreality show, but the unconscious is imprinted with a much more real show.

Messages In This Thread
Unreality Show: The "Mock" LHO Trial Mocks the Truth - by Julien Kokoro - 27-06-2013, 02:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,032 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 13,028 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,986 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Jim Engster Show in Louisiana on JFK documents etc. Joseph McBride 2 7,060 05-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Larry and Phil Show Part 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 3,968 20-10-2017, 03:37 AM
  LHO Mock Trial 11/16-17/2017 Houston, TX Peter Lemkin 9 34,641 19-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Larry and Phil Showhttps://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-larry-and-phil-show Jim DiEugenio 2 3,851 09-08-2017, 01:39 PM
  The 2017 Houston Mock Trial of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 5 11,052 27-05-2017, 04:20 PM
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,895 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Morrow On Maddow Show Albert Doyle 9 10,067 12-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle