Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Kennedy's Assassination & No-thingness
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Albert Rossi Wrote:
Albert Rossi Wrote:Certainly I agree with Fensterwald's assertion that a well-conceived intel op has multiple objectives, which may very well include the fostering of generalized confusion and a sense of impotence (please excuse the gendered metaphor).

Speaking of state-sponsored panic and confusion, I just got done watching that 3-part BBC piece from 1992 on Gladio. "La strategia della tensione" (the strategy of tension) is a phrase I remember hearing repeated quite often on Italian TV and in the press during the 1990s. Interesting that my wife (who missed the bomb in the Bologna station in 1980 by one day -- she had taken that same train the day before) says none of her acquaintances thought the Brigate Rosse responsible for Moro's assassination: it didn't make sense for the Left to kill their strongest advocate inside the DC. Sounds familiar. And of course, the BR didn't have the expertise or wherewithal to pull off an operation like that without help from infiltrators.

For those who can't find it, Alan Francovich's essential Gladio documentaries are linked at DPF here.

The films were broadcast under the radar and then suppressed. I touch upon that in the thread:

Luxembourg trial into 1980s terror bombings reveals involvement of German police, intelligence agent

David Guyatt and I met some of the circle around Francovich, which in part dissolved into other intriguing circles:

One Who Knew A Lot And Told A Little More Than Most...... Chip Tatum

Gunther Russbacher, who may have been Lebensborn-Gehlen prodigy.

And Oswald LeWinter, who is interviewed in the Gladio trilogy.

Finally, there's some interesting material from DPF member Ralf Anders here.

Jan, thanks for the pointers here. I didn't mean to hijack this thread ... apologies to Stan.

I have known something about Gladio for a while, but never followed the investigations deeply. I'm sure there is plenty there to contemplate.

Messages In This Thread
President Kennedy's Assassination & No-thingness - by Albert Rossi - 29-07-2013, 08:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greenwald/Mate Sell Out Kennedy Brian Doyle 1 110 12-09-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 93 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 669 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,404 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 6,089 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,336 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,791 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,744 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 5,056 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 20,030 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden