Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huffington has someone claiming Hickey did it...
To suck the public's consciousness from the truth

In the continuing discussion of Stan's Splintering Frame and the JFK Assassination as an intelligence operation.

In this forum I had suggested to Professor Irascible that his Niagara of conspiracies

(from Moon Landing to Wellstone Plane Crash and every small town along the way)

would tire the public whose attention span expressed in gnat orgasms is a negative

to which he roared he was the Mighty Oz and tired of the Lilliputian pedestrians.

Huff-and-puffington fills the volume of "consciousness" with the creamy yet suffocating meringue of the Seven Chinese Brothers

leaving no "oxygen" for clearly perceiving the evil which men do.

Defending Nelson?

Now comes Roger Stone to the circus acrobat pyramid of Craig I. Zirbel, Barr McClellan, Phil Nelson and E! Howard Hunt--

--all disinfo rodeo clowns.

Boner Meningitis is a fart joke.

Allen Dulles is even now laughing.

"Nothing! I see nothing! His head might be spinning in circles for all you've shown me!"

We expect a craptastic level of journalism from the site formerly owned by Zsa Zsa Gabor's maid.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4998[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   SEE BS.jpg (Size: 70.65 KB / Downloads: 7)

Messages In This Thread
Huffington has someone claiming Hickey did it... - by Phil Dragoo - 30-07-2013, 08:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oliver Stone reviews DESTINY BETRAYED at Huffington Post Anthony Thorne 4 3,540 15-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Mitchell Severson
  Some Truth from Huffington Post Jim Hargrove 4 2,619 09-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  More on the Huffington Post and JFK Jim DiEugenio 15 8,596 05-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Huffington Post's Top Dozen JFK Books James H. Fetzer 0 2,351 22-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  Tom Hanks in THE HUFFINGTON POST James H. Fetzer 9 6,861 07-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo