Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Vietnam war advocates or globalization advocates ( aka 1% ) as the real sponsor.
Steve Minnerly Wrote:Great post David.

Yes i see what went on at Bethesda as one of the greatest pieces of evidence in this case. Especially Robinson and Reed witnessing Humes altering the head wounds.

I can't come up with any reasoning for that taking place unless there was a conspiracy in which the military was deeply involved.

The idea that many military people go on to be 1 percenters is brand new to me and very interesting. It really opens up a whole new world of possibilities in terms of understanding both groups.

Steve - the cover-up, in essence the ability to insure no one other than Oswald is named kicks into action when the White House tells DA Alexander to back-off on the conspiracy talk.... the bigger picture was indeed Vietnam (the MICC) and the drug business... once the decision was made not to bother with Cuba, I think the military got their commie war in SE Asia.... and the rest is history.

DJ

On Dec 12, the leads and evidence Hoover had led him to conclude (and put on paper) his feelings about the killing...

"Mr. Rankin of the difficulty about the Department's desire to issue certain conclusions; that they wanted to issue a statement before the report went to the Commission with the conclusion Oswald was the assassin, no foreign or subversive elements involved, and Rubenstein and Oswald had no connection; that I flatly disagreed; they took it up with the White House and the President agreed with me that we should reach no conclusion; nevertheless the report does reach two conclusions in substance*.

FBI Report 12/9/64 - three days prior to the Hoover memo.
XI.Scope of Investigation

Sincethe assassination of President Kennedy, more than 2,000 people have
beeninterviewed by the FBI In the investigation of Lee Harvey Oswald.
Theseindividuals have included (1) his wife and relatives; (2)
schoolmates;(3) associates and acquaintances both before and after his
tripto Russia; (4) fellow employees both before and after his trip to
Russia;(5) fellow Marines; (6) persons. who traveled with him on the ship
toEurope in 1959 and on the buses to and from Mexico City in 1963; (7).
witnessesto the assassination; (8) persons connected with organizations
withwhich Oswald was in communication; (9) persons connected with
financialinstitutions, communication facilities, and business concerns who
wereconsidered as possibly having information relating to Oswald; (10)
individualswho volunteered information concerning Oswald or persons or
situationswhich they believed were connected with Oswald.

Inaddition, investigation has included a detailed examination and analysis
ofOswald's personal effects and correspondence, and analyses of his
financesand connections with other persons and organizations.

*Investigationhas (1) developed detailed background information concerning
Oswaldfrom his birth to his death; (2) strengthened the evidence that
Oswaldwas the assassin of the President although no clear-cut motive has
beenestablished; and (3) despite numerous allegations which have been
investigated,developed no sound evidence indicating that he received any
financialassistance or that any other person, group, or foreign government
inspiredor directed the assassination or was cognizant of his plan to
assassinatePresident Kennedy. On the contrary, the data developed strongly
indicatesthat he acted on his own initiative or impulse with little
advanceplanning. Also, investigation has disclosed no evidence that
Oswald,while residing in Russia, was recruited by the Soviet intelligence
servicesor received any assignment or training from the intelligence
services.Further, investigation has developed no proof of any prior
contactor association between Oswald and his murderer, Jack Leon Ruby.

Leadsare still being covered, and the FBI will continue to check out any
additionalallegations or information which come to its attention.

I said I personally believe Oswald was the assassin; that the second aspect as to whether he was the only man gives me great concern; that we have several letters, not in the report because we were not able to prove it, written to him from Cuba referring to the job he was going to do, his good marksmanship, and stating when it was all over he would be brought back to Cuba and presented to the chief; but we do not know if the chief was Castro and cannot make an investigation because wehave no intelligence operation in Cuba; that I did not put this into the report because we did not have proof of it and didn't want to put speculation in the report; that this was the reason I urged strongly that we not reach conclusion Oswald was the only man.
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Pro Vietnam war advocates or globalization advocates ( aka 1% ) as the real sponsor. - by David Josephs - 14-08-2013, 12:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 500 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,473 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,446 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Big Grin JFK, Vietnam and Agent Orange Richard Coleman 2 2,524 11-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,694 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Counterpunch, JFK and Vietnam Jim DiEugenio 0 2,091 04-05-2020, 09:37 PM
  Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner Thomas Neal 7 12,835 14-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Vietnam Declassified: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon Jim DiEugenio 0 5,431 17-12-2018, 05:54 PM
  An interesting sidebar to President Johnson's Vietnam War Tom Bowden 5 9,216 17-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Roger Hilsman on JFK vs LBJ on Vietnam Jim DiEugenio 7 20,764 26-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby