Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can we do now to make a difference?
I know I'm new here but I am not new to assassination research. I find the threads on DPF fascinating - and within the research community whether it be here or Lancer, etc.. there is an incredible amount of info and insight. The problem IMHO is that we/you are preaching to the choir. Obviously the deep discussions about every detail should continue but what are we going to do about getting new blood interested?

We are 50 years out from that day and though everyone I meet who asks me about my interests wants to discuss the JFK assassination - they know basically nothing about it. They are interested for the length of the discussion but with rare exception do not pursue more knowledge after we are finished talking. To most young people, and I have talked to many people from early teens through 30 somethings - it is interesting but past history even though unsolved.

The research community is aging - so many of us were alive in 1963 and old enough to remember and so many of us are already gone that I am worried that in addition to the obfuscation, lies, planted material, pro WC people and the government and mainstream media who will support the WC until the end of time that when we go most of the interest will go.

Please tell me I am wrong.

Messages In This Thread
What can we do now to make a difference? - by Marlene Zenker - 28-08-2013, 10:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's make a list of JFK "people of interest" that are still alive? Drew Phipps 8 4,799 06-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Make your own scale model M-C 91/38 bullet for comparison. Drew Phipps 1 2,589 03-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Did Braden Make A Major Slip Of The Tongue? Albert Doyle 6 4,868 16-02-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Kennedy Library documents make their debut on Internet Bernice Moore 0 2,611 14-01-2011, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore