Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"We both know who is responsible"
Two testimonies that don't add up:

Raymond Franklin Krystinik (Co-worker in the Bell lab - listening to the radio with Michael Paine):
Mr. Liebeler: Your first discussion with Michael on the question of Oswald's possible involvement in the assassination came after you had learned that the shots were fired in the vicinity of Elm and Houston near the Texas School Book Depository?

Mr. Krystinik: Yes; he commented about Elm and Houston, and he said that is where the Texas School Book Depository is, and the next comment was I commented, "Well isn't that where Oswald works?" And he says, "That is where he works." And I said, "Do you think it could be him?" And he said, "No; he doesn't see any way in the world it could have been him." But it wasn't but just a little bit----

Michael Paine:

Mr. Paine: - As soon as I heard the Texas School Book Depository Building mentioned. Now, I did not know that--it never occurred to me, I didn't realize, there was a building there on his route. I had seen this warehouse building from the expressway, you can see the name written in large letters, but that is the way from any main thoroughfare. So I had supposed, I never put except when it was mentioned that that was the building he shot from or was the building that the shot was fired from, then I realized I did know where he worked.

-------------

Something isn't right.

Messages In This Thread
"We both know who is responsible" - by John Mooney - 01-09-2013, 12:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 420 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  I can hardly believe that what appears to be a responsible series of articles about JFK now appearin Bernice Moore 0 2,290 20-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore