Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would they have done if it had rained?
Charles Drago Wrote:The question is a damn good one. It has bugged me for decades.

My best guess, one word answer: Nothing.

At least not before the end of the Trade Mart event.

Remember the investment represented by LHO -- why he was selected to be what most of us agree was the "perfect" patsy.

And while November 22, 1963 turned out to be JFK's drop-dead date, we have no reason to suspect that the Sponsors could not have waited a bit longer -- even with the immediately pending NSAM switch in mind.

Might other individuals have been developed as "perfect" patsies for Dealey Plaza and/or other scenarios? While I remain all but convinced that the so-called Chicago plot and Thomas Arthur Vallee were created to be blown, that doesn't mean that other ambushes and other patsies now lost to history weren't in place.

Back to Dallas: Would LHO have been transported -- dead or alive -- to the Trade Mart for his role in a post-speech passion play?

And if a Dealey Plaza car bomb had been detonated, who would have been blamed? How would the inescapable three-tier cover-up as described by Peter Dale Scott have been molded and preserved in this or any other scenario?

Was LHO the only available "perfect" patsy?

Charles asks: Was LHO the only available "perfect" patsy?

I strongly suspect he was not the only patsy available.

I also strongly suspect that LHO was the most perfect patsy available as space and time intersected in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
What would they have done if it had rained? - by Jan Klimkowski - 07-09-2013, 11:26 AM