Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has to be unprecedented, don't recall anything like it
Jim, this deluge of print, tv and radio coverage proves without a doubt that not only are the American People NEVER going to accept anything but the conspiracy fact, but it will also keep the topic forefront in the American psyche for decades to come ~ until the truth is told!

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:I am working on an article for Bob Parry's Consortium which will be published this week on both the state of the evidence and JFK's foreign policy, what we know today.

So to save time from sitting down to eat I drove two blocks to a convenience store to pick up a snack.

I couldn't believe it. Every newspaper in the rack had a JFK story, or his picture looking back at you! I mean on the front page! Even the conservative Orange County Register had a special section inside featuring a six part series on his presidency. I am talking a whole section of the paper to a guy who has been dead for 50 years!

But then when I went over to check out at the register, I was stunned again. Above eye level, over the attendant's shoulder, impossible to miss, was a USA Today special tabloid on JFK for sale! I mean that is called product placement. Its a strategic location. USA Today paid big money for that.

So between TV, and the press, this has been the biggest orgy of media on a historical event I can ever remember in my lifetime. Nothing even comes close. I cannot even watch TV right now because of the incessant punditry on the man or his murder. This makes the 30th and the 40th anniversaries look kind of normal.

REPEAT: I DO NOT EVER RECALL ANYTHING LIKE THIS FOR AN HISTORICAL EVENT!! DOES ANYONE ELSE?

The massive Jungian collective fissure that this mindless media orgy has summoned reveals that the denial about Kennedy's presidency and murder is even more gigantic than I myself even thought. What an incredibly dysfunctional country it reveals America to be. The only comparison I can think of, and its not anywhere near exact, is the German tendency to try and forget the Nazis. But the strain of that comparison shows how exceptional and unique this crazy extravaganza has been.

And also how bad the dying MSM has become. Its like this was their last dance. Does anyone remember one good show so far that educated the public about the discoveries of the ARRB? Or except for "A President Betrayed" on a very limited Direct TV feed, educated us on the extreme obstacles we now know Kennedy was facing in getting his policies fulfilled? I sure don't.

A dying MSM in its death rattle refuses to admit that 1.) It is dying, and 2.) Why that is so.

You have to weep for this country. Fifty years later and it cannot come close to admitting the truth.

Messages In This Thread
This has to be unprecedented, don't recall anything like it - by Anthony DeFiore - 18-11-2013, 02:06 AM