Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has to be unprecedented, don't recall anything like it
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:Sometimes the strategy is throw baby with bathwater.

For the 50th it seems the strategy is "add an amazon of bathwater" and nobody will even see the baby"

What has struck me it the sheer varieties of propaganda themes. Some are not Conspiracy, but unusual truth about of, po. but lies about do po, Others mix up these combinations in such a bizarre way. IMO Sabato is the major howitzer they are using for the 50th. He is SOOOOO bad that it almost makes it a BAD THING that he sheepishly admits there was a conspiracy.

Sabato MUST be dealt with (in a democratic Enlightenment sort of way) FAST! He was bull shitting all over the networks this morning. His course and media exposure seems like it was an operation in the works for a very long time. I hope CTKA and or others have someone working on this. I only have time to post 24/7 and try to keep my family and job. Try. If the Sabato article is done soon I will get it 8 billion views plus load with with judo links.

Sabato has an app that is competing with mine - as of yesterday he had zero reviews and my sales have been going up - NBC also has an app which is crap as well. Maybe their ability to advertise which I don't have is bringing more people to the App Store and if they find my app they find the truth. Like Jim said recently on Black Op Radio that he was hoping Bugliosi would be ranting about Reclaiming Parkland which would get Jim's book(s) more attention.

No one really believes what the MSM and lone nutter's say - but by them being all over the press perhaps gets people interested in the assassination and propels them to search for the truth.

Messages In This Thread
This has to be unprecedented, don't recall anything like it - by Marlene Zenker - 19-11-2013, 12:30 AM