Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education Forum closing yet again...
I kind of agree with Groden and Drago. Anyone who has reached the Education Forum level has no excuse for not seeing the conspiracy. The sword cuts both ways and Simkin's site wasted too much time allowing major crooks like David Von Pein equal air time to offer their deliberate deception. So what did Simkin do? He booted good minds like DiEugenio and kept the crooks. This is a difficult wisdom of Solomon problem. There were good researchers and experts who went too far and started acting like lords who were simply correct by their own will. The true researcher or advocate will always practice true academic/democratic process and analyze each and every subject by its own merits. No researcher is above that and no researcher can simply refer to themselves instead of justifying their views by means of the normal truth vetting process. No advocate can bargain for a forum by threatening to remove themselves. The underlying principle is no matter how good or notable an advocate one is one is always willingly submissive and humble to this process.

These forums have suffered not because of the conflicts between academics but because of the cost to overall research caused by the result of those conflicts. Simkin's move will only hurt what he pretends to promote more than anything as is true of those who removed themselves and their input from certain forums. While the personal barbs between researchers on the Education Forum may have been demeaning to the site they had the benefit of being accompanied by some very high quality information and arguments. Rancor between academics is nothing new and has been going on since its inception. When people have their reputation or word challenged they tend to defend themselves with their best stuff. I think the reason Simkin is shutting down the forum is because he realizes that best stuff isn't there any more. If there's a good and a bad here I think shutting the forum down is the worst of the evils in comparison to allowing a little acrimony. I think Simkin himself was not perfect either since he allowed obvious Lone Nut liars to offer disingenuous crap in response to clear facts while demanding they be treated equally (which, if you think about it, is actually preferential treatment). If Simkin was really in it for JFK he would keep the forum open.

Like Drago said, this is a war. I don't think the argument that people be allowed the fairness of believing the Warren Commission is a very good or credible one seeing what is at stake. Also the who and the how of those who uphold the Warren Report isn't innocent. Come on, are you trying to say McAdams is a poor victim who doesn't understand? To be fair to them is only to give comfort to the massive support from FOX retards for O'Reilly's book. Those people are obvious liars and should be treated as such. They're defenders of the murderers of Jack Kennedy. To hell with them! There has to be a consequence for what they do.

Messages In This Thread
Education Forum closing yet again... - by Albert Doyle - 20-02-2014, 04:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem Of Prayer Man Disinformation On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 184 12-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 341 10-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 406 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 608 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 472 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 942 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 580 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,013 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,466 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,288 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio