Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education Forum closing yet again...
Albert Doyle Wrote:[quote=Cliff Varnell]
I give a hoot about the headwound/s and I defy your ability to explain it to a five year old.

Which should make you worry after saying "I have no idea what you are talking about". lol

Not to worry. What David Von Pein writes in Amazon reviews is nothing I spend any time considering, so no, I don't know what you're talking about when you refer to it.

Should I? Should I be concerned with what DVP writes in Amazon reviews?

You seem to attribute significance to it, although I can't imagine what that could be.

I've seen your shirt wound location stuff on the Education Forum. I don't have any problem with it. Though I'm not sure it should then become a monomania used to bash anyone who speaks of any other equally valid conspiracy evidence over the head with. Geesh Cliff, lighten up.

It isn't equally valid. False equivalence. There is a tremendous amount of conflicting evidence in regards to the headwound/s -- there is tremendous consistency in regard to the back and throat wounds as long as one understands that properly prepared evidence trumps improperly prepared evidence.

Serves the cover-up to direct attention to the most complex data sets.

I think Lifton and Horne have made a good enough case that something needed to be covered-up during the pre-autopsy. At that point a five year old would realize you don't need any precise explanations of the exact wounds. I don't think there's any disagreement here.

My argument is that the headwound/s study, within the JFK Critical Community, has become mono-manical at the expense of the study of the more revealing back/throat wounds.

Messages In This Thread
Education Forum closing yet again... - by Cliff Varnell - 28-02-2014, 01:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem Of Prayer Man Disinformation On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 184 12-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 341 10-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 406 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 608 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 472 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 942 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 580 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,013 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,466 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,288 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio