Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A HARVEY and LEE epiphany - stop thinking FORWARD in time, think BACKWARD
David Josephs Wrote:I've been asked a number of time how whoever planned this "look-alike" program would know that these two boys would look alike later in life
when it DAWNed on me... (shout out to a new friend)

They didn't.

They[B] choose H&L much later in the equation (around the time they entered the marines - whatever the "plan" was) since they looked alike. H&L would be used for some "operation", and then what they did was to go back to recreate his history with his caretaker providing the images of the younger HARVEY, which are virtually all blurry and/or hard to make out... [/B]
as opposed to trying to find children that looked alike.

The same holds true for Margeurite - History was created to support the present.

There are woefully few photos of HARVEY betweenthe ages of 13 and 17... by 18 they did indeed look alike.. Yet how often would their two images be side-by-side from 1956 thru 1963? Never.

The chronology of the book is what kept me in the linear mindset... and I think it is the opposite of how we have to think about it.

By revisiting my timeline spreadsheet I find that over and over HARVEY's history is very vague yet pops up in conflict to the actual places LEE was starting in NYC.

What we, I need to do is remember that it is the CREATION of this fraudulent history that comprises the evidence..
It could have been created and merged as needed... like the Youth House records not matching the school records... that was HARVEY's past, not LEE.

Fixing the evidence of History to conform to what it needs to be is vastly easier than hoping two children wind up looking the similar...

I am very excited about this... and those here who specialize in understanding the operations of the CIA, ONI and the Cold War may be more willing to take a stand on the subject
when we approach from the present looking BACKWARD...

DJ

The entire Youth House episode is very powerful. Just this evidence alone should convince anyone that two different LHOs are part of this scenario.
Thanks David. New friend.
And actually I don't think they do look much alike. I mean look at Lee. Tall, stocky, like a damn football player while Harvey is this skinny little guy with a totally different face.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
A HARVEY and LEE epiphany - stop thinking FORWARD in time, think BACKWARD - by Dawn Meredith - 11-03-2014, 01:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roger Odisio Plants Credibility Time Bomb At Heart Of CT Research Brian Doyle 8 1,458 07-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 1,013 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 877 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 650 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 702 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 654 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  John Kenneth Galbraith: A Hero in our Time Jim DiEugenio 25 24,242 21-11-2018, 03:24 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  JFK Time Line Magda Hassan 26 171,167 08-07-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,806 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 4,035 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio