Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Clogg's propaganda line against Nigel Farage: the second EU referendum debate on British TV
Let me fix those quotes of Jenkins.

Jenkins balls:

Quote:Farage is in a long line of political eccentrics, from Enoch Powell, the SDP's "gang of four", and even early Clegg. They dazzle, fizzle and eventually fall, crushed by the potency of the two-party system.

Reality:

Quote:Farage is in a long line of political eccentrics, from Enoch Powell, the SDP's "gang of four", and even early Clegg. They dazzle, fizzle and eventually fall, crushed by the control of the ruling elite who determine political outcomes

Jenkins balls:

Quote:...
Quote:Ukip appeals not so much to Eurosceptics as to the Victor Meldrew persuasion, the "pessimistariat" of mostly former Tories, many working class, who were Thatcher's urban bedrock. To them Europe is merely code for a miasma of menaces to themselves and their way of life, from immigration to bureaucracy and central planning.

Reality:

Quote:...Ukip appeals not so much to Eurosceptics as to the Victor Meldrew persuasion, the "pessimistariat" of mostly former Tories, many working class, who were Thatcher's urban bedrock, but to the ever growing band of the politically dispossessed - who's needs and wants are ignored at every opportunity.

Oh dear, as I read further through the article I see there are just too many Jenkins balls to correct without fully rewriting the piece from start to finish.

Really Riggers, do you really think Fags Farage would be allowed to entertain us with two prime time TV performances versus the Tory Boy II cardboard cutout lightening rod, if he hadn't been security cleared for smoke and mirrors political action?

Now excuse me while I return to luxuriously dribbling over my fine antique collection of voting hutches and those strange small pencil stubs - attached to said hutches by no expense spared lengths of string - that are used by the voting public to scrawl obscenities on the toilet paper quality perforated ballot papers (of which I also have a fine collection) upon both parts of which are printed codes that later allows both parts to be married back together, thus allowing someone (nudge and wink) to determine who voted for whom.

It does the cockles of my heart nothing but good to know that our blessed and godly ever so not entirely secret voting system remains open to full scrutiny by the powers that be...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Nick Clogg's propaganda line against Nigel Farage: the second EU referendum debate on British TV - by David Guyatt - 04-04-2014, 08:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The BASTARD Father of Modern Propaganda Peter Lemkin 0 1,708 11-12-2021, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Some of the most dangerous NRA [or any other] propaganda I've seen in a long time! Peter Lemkin 1 8,455 15-07-2017, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  BBC Propaganda Fabrication Film "Napalm School" David Guyatt 1 7,252 12-12-2016, 03:16 PM
  WaPo Panders to Puke Propaganda David Guyatt 10 14,766 11-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Evil Russian Propaganda from the Evil Russian Invaders Magda Hassan 1 3,921 03-11-2016, 09:25 AM
  The US Propaganda Machine Mashes All in it's Path David Guyatt 0 5,797 22-09-2016, 12:18 PM
  Propaganda for Syrian Regime Change David Guyatt 3 5,739 25-08-2016, 08:53 AM
  Lies, lies, lies - the US Propaganda machine in action David Guyatt 2 4,594 03-02-2015, 07:41 AM
  Murdoch, Scaife and CIA Propaganda Peter Lemkin 0 4,578 04-01-2015, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  War by media and the triumph of propaganda - John Pilger Peter Lemkin 7 5,311 07-12-2014, 04:47 AM