Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tragedy and Hope - Carol Quigley
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:I have always found this very curious. Most of us know that Clinton was inducted into the CIA while a Rhodes Scholar and selected as POTUS. Yet he makes a speech where he names a person who knows true history as "an important influence". Was he trying to tell us something? Or them?

I'm going with "them." He's sending a signal, I'm the winning team.

BTW, my theory about Clinton was that he was selected to be POTUS because he was so corrupt. It would make great TV and set up the election of GWB.

Oh God yes. He and Poppy Bush up to their asses in CIA cocaine dealing. Now Jeb is getting ready for a run. If Poppy was involved in the JFK assassination, which I believe there is much evidence for, then the cold irony of them killing a "dynasty" and putting their own into the WH makes me ill.

Dawn

And remember, after the devastating tsunami that devastated Phuket, etc., Clinton and GHWB went on their weird humanitarian tour. Here's how the conversation went. (I have very reliable sources.)

GHWB: Bill, were pretty tough on you during your terms in office, but that's the way it was supposed to happen.\

BC: What's that's supposed to mean?

GHWB: Remember, I gave up my second term to put you in. Remember?

BC: Yah. And ...

GHWB: Well, once we got you in there, we new we owned your sorry ass, and we knew you couldn't keep your pecker in your pants. And we provided you with lots of opportunities?

BC: Ooookay. Where's this goin'?

GHWB: We knew that after we beat you up enough, we would have my kid ready, and the. And I made damn sure we owned him. We knew we could get him in, because the country was sick of you.

BC: And?

GHWB: We had Georgie scripted to lead the country to war because of 9/11. Course, he still hasn't figured that out. Dumber than a bag of hammers. Get this, to this day he thinks he was a great President and save America.

BC: Gotta tell ya George, it wasn't a lot of fun.

GHWB: But it all worked out. You might be worth one bill by the your pushin' daisies. Just between you and me. I'm out of the game now, but I hear that Hilary is being scripted for the titanic battle for POTUS with Jeb in 2016. But I don't know who the winner is supposed to be yet. So you enjoy your money and whatever else you enjoy. You and Hilary have a long way to go.

BC: Really, where were you when Kennedy was shot?

GHWB: Oh, Bill, you know I can't remember.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Tragedy and Hope - Carol Quigley - by R.K. Locke - 05-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Tragedy and Hope - Carol Quigley - by R.K. Locke - 05-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Tragedy and Hope - Carol Quigley - by Lauren Johnson - 05-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Tragedy and Hope - Carol Quigley - by R.K. Locke - 31-08-2015, 12:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joe Plummer Teaches Tragedy and Hope 101 Lauren Johnson 1 7,893 26-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  killing hope Bernice Moore 0 2,701 19-08-2011, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Last Circle by Carol Marshall Magda Hassan 1 5,061 07-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt