Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Disappearing Mastoidectomy scar?
Jim Hargrove Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:The FBI report is in error. When you go back and review, pay particular attention to post # 28 which is clear proof that the "mid-distal third of the left arm" is NOT the wrist.

Oh, this is rich!

If anyone is bothering to read this, please do the following experiment.

Extend your left arm straight out from your shoulder to your fingertips and mentally (or with your right hand) divide it into thirds. Consider the last third--the DISTAL third (the one farthest from your shoulder). Then find the "mid" point of that "distal third" of the arm.

Did you find your wrist?

I thought so.

Parker's crap will go on forever, don't you think?

Greg: Please post some EVIDENCE!

Quote:JH: "mid-distal third" of the left arm sure sounds near the wrist to me, but, quite obviously, it is not "just above the elbow," as the medics described the gunshot wound.
Since when is NEAR the wrist the same as BEING the wrist?

Now go and start your own thread on this, or I will lodge a formal complaint that you have hijacked the thread in defiance of the Rules of Engagement which I have been asked to follow. Only a sheer coward would hijack a thread on one topic with a topic that the other party had clearly indicated he had not studied. That is only showing how desperate you are to have some sort of "victory". Unfortunately for you, you still lost because you apparently learnt anatomy from FBI reports.

Messages In This Thread
The Disappearing Mastoidectomy scar? - by Greg R Parker - 10-04-2014, 05:40 AM