Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Revolution of Mind by Greg Burnham
Albert Doyle Wrote:Greg's AssassinationofJFK website is pretty good. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise he branched off and formed his own site. He probably should have done it years ago.

On the other hand I noticed site member Robert Harper posted this:

" I wanted to dismiss Michael Piper's work until I read that Shamir had said "Jerusalem was worth a life" about the killing of diplomat Folke Bernadotte and read of JFK correspondence with Ben Gurion over the acquisition of the nuclear bomb by Israel and Israel's role as the middleman in the Iran-Contra /CIA adventure. "

None of the great objectors who attacked this subject on this site mentioned a word to Mr Harper even though they rallied and accused me of being some kind of multi-person CIA operation infiltrating the board when I tried to discuss Piper. I think this shows that their previous protests were based on power abuse and the sport of hunting members under the guise of Deep Politics oversight. Which turns out to be a euphemism for those whom I disagree with because they present facts I don't want to admit rather than any real offense.

Honestly Greg's site is pretty good and its articles are well presented and worth reading. However when I read it I can't help thinking of Greg in a Charlie Chaplin uniform with two +'s on the cap warning against violations of site rules and not tolerating spies who will be detected by dangling participle. There's a taking oneself too seriously and anal need for total control feel to that site that Greg should be aware of. While the site is good I think it's real purpose and function is to give Greg total power and he should know it detracts from it and makes it look like a refuge for an eccentric sect willing to pay the price of esoteric incomprehensibility and isolation in order to guard their particular overly defensive faith. An overreaction to a self-created threat that doesn't exist like imaginary spies. I see Charles is right back to his bashing and mensa level juvenile delinquency.

Sorry for the Fetzer moment but it had to be said.

I'm sorry, but I guess I'm a little slow today, only today. I had to stop and read this sentence three times. "There's a taking oneself too seriously and anal need for total control feel to that site that Greg should be aware of." Not because of what I've read, I needed to understand, that's not it. It's just that I thought that I was the only one thinking the same thing, lol...

Thanks for the laugh!

Messages In This Thread
A Revolution of Mind by Greg Burnham - by Scott Kaiser - 21-05-2014, 09:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 1 87 08-05-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Greg Parker's ROKC Troll Farm Is Shutting Down Brian Doyle 0 859 30-12-2023, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  RFK's Mind-Controlled Patsy Peter Lemkin 8 82,854 10-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  BOR and Greg Poulgrain Jim DiEugenio 5 5,233 11-02-2017, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Mind-boggling police corruption in Dallas Richard Coleman 1 2,979 02-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Mandate to Revolution - Howard Roffman Tracy Riddle 1 2,485 16-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Mind Boggling: Secret Service breakdown or worse... Richard Coleman 22 8,960 03-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  Q for Greg Parker Dawn Meredith 1 2,696 07-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Greg R Parker
  Greg Parker Moderated? Bob Prudhomme 6 4,670 03-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Bobbie Kennedy Jr and Greg Palast. Two decent men Seamus Coogan 2 2,638 22-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan