Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film
Tom Bowden Wrote:The Conspiracy Museum supported Ted Charach for many years. In addition, we worked with Rose Mangrum and Adele Sirhan in an attempt to test the evidence in Sacramento. I have the raw film footage on the search for the second gun. During that time, we had the Ceasar gun in our possession and attempted to finance the testing of the gun and the evidence with a documentary. We had a contract with Canal+ in 2010 but it was derailed by a new Director. I am in possession of most of Charach's archives and Mangrum's research. I am still actively looking for a network partner. We have had the Caesar gun documented and tested by reputable criminologists. We were on track of H18602, which we believe is still in its original evidence bag. Unfortunately, Sirhan has had too many amateur advisors over the years. Mistakes have been made in both public relations and legal filings. I applaud Dr. Pepper's work but he also takes complete control and limits other investigative approaches.

What did the tests show? Given that Cesar was immediately behind RFK and in the mid 70's admitted to Dan Moldea that he had a gun drawn, ( but "did not fire it), he is the most likely shooter. Although he too may have been MC.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film - by Dawn Meredith - 07-06-2014, 02:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert F. Kennedy’s family shares secrets in Sundance Film Festival documentary Bernice Moore 0 2,758 20-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Two Part BBC Interview with Shane O'Sullivan Bernice Moore 0 2,593 29-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  New Film Claims To Prove Brian Jones Murder 0 362 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: