Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film
The Director hired by Canal+ decided to pursue the MKUltra approach as opposed to testing the hard evidence. In the end, Canal+ dropped the project. Our proposal was first to test the evidence in Sacramento to verify it authenticity. Rose Mangum presented a 300+ page document which detailed her examination of the evidence and summarized her beliefs. For those who do not know the name, she was a neighbor to the Sirhans. She and Adele Sirhan were the official contacts for Sirhan up until Adele died. Her document was written in layman terms and against our advice and others, she refused to have it written correctly. We believe the document has some very valid points. Part is that the bullets in Sacramento were not fired from Sirhan's gun.

Our testing of the Caesar gun could only go so far. We did verify that twist and lands were compatible with the evidence. We did not have the evidence bullets to do a comparison for match. As I mentioned before, the testing was by a reputable laboratory and they are still in possession of the evidence. We had them fire 25 bullets to sell to provide additional funding and I have those in my possession. I also have duplicates of all testing procedures, results and video documentation of the tests.

Whether MKULTRA techniques were used on Sirhan and Caesar are really moot points to us. We believe the hard evidence will support the fatal shots came from Caesar's gun or the third gun in the room. I have personally researched the financial record of Caesar and understand the money transactions, which occurred over the years. Some of which are detailed in the county clerk's land records.

With regards to H18602, LAPD records show it was destroyed. However, at that time, many weapons were being listed as destroyed and instead were taken home as memorabilia or sold on the black market. We negotiated with an individual to purchase H18602. I saw the evidence bag and its contents. I was not allowed to examine it under a microscope but the serial number had a unique flaw and it was evident on the gun which I saw. I gave a $5000 down payment with the balance to come from the documentary. I was unable to complete the transaction.

As to where things stand today. O'Sullivan contacted me last year and wanted to share information. I declined as I believe the hard evidence should be tested. I have been approached by another funding source, which may result in movement later on this year. Access to the archives will have to once again be approved.

Messages In This Thread
RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film - by Tom Bowden - 07-06-2014, 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert F. Kennedy’s family shares secrets in Sundance Film Festival documentary Bernice Moore 0 2,758 20-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Two Part BBC Interview with Shane O'Sullivan Bernice Moore 0 2,593 29-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  New Film Claims To Prove Brian Jones Murder 0 362 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: