Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film
I don't see why you would need to go that far. While I commend your effort I think you're playing their game a little too much and therefore playing into their legal tar pit. After viewing the video the fact they entered the wrong gun is evidence enough for a mistrial on its own. Also the bullets in the ceiling tiles are prima facie evidence of a second gun. There's no way Sirhan ever made it behind RFK to fire bullets at that angle. I suppose those ceiling tile bullets were lost from evidence?

If you look at the press conference video of Younger and Busch they are acting exactly like public officials who have been given covert orders, most likely from CIA. The media people questioning Busch were trying not to be too direct lest they trigger a defensive reaction that Busch was playing to the hilt. But if Busch was following covert directives that's exactly how he would play it isn't it? The answer is obviously yes, so someone needs to go to the next level and accuse Special Unit Senator and the LA DA's of complicity in covert corruption of the evidence. The direct charge needs to be made. What obviously happened in the video is the offenders in the LA government were allowed to review the charges being against them themselves. They were allowed to judge themselves. That's a conflict of interest and violation of separation of powers.

The purchase of the film 'The Second Gun' and it's subsequent burial are also evidence of covert tactics and what you would see if the evidence was being attacked by the covert forces that corrupted it.

They should have been more forceful and openly accused the LA officials of refusing to test fire Sirhan's gun because it would show a second gun and therefore evidence of their corruption. Time to drop the phony pretense of authority here. Also, Caesar was caught lying about the sale date of his gun and was never questioned on it.

Messages In This Thread
RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film - by Albert Doyle - 08-06-2014, 04:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert F. Kennedy’s family shares secrets in Sundance Film Festival documentary Bernice Moore 0 2,758 20-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Two Part BBC Interview with Shane O'Sullivan Bernice Moore 0 2,593 29-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  New Film Claims To Prove Brian Jones Murder 0 362 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: